Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend (And Fall?) Wrap-Up

The weeks seem to be flying by faster than ever right now... and in the midst of all of the deep thinking and day dreaming I do on my blog, I want to remember some of my favorite "fall moments", too!



I drove to Norman for OU Family Weekend last weekend- such a fun time with (almost) the whole family! We ate lunch on Campus Corner, watched Sooner Scandals... and of course stayed up-to-date on the OU game via iPhone. I love this picture of the three of us; almost complete!



I can feel winter right around the corner... so I've been steadily crossing things off the checklist before the snow arrives. Car wash? Check!


Maizy and I love to spend 7pm-9pm every night curled up on the couch, watching our favorite shows. That's not so much a seasonal thing as a year-round sort of thing.


My first University of Arkansas game! Littlest brother goes to college there- so we spent this past weekend in the Ozarks!


Reunited, and it feels so good! Enjoying a little downtime at littlest brother's fraternity house yesterday before the game.

Can I also just say... the six of us (kids, parents, etc.) all spent the night in one hotel room last night?

I feel like I could dedicate an entire post to what it's like sharing one hotel room between six people. The snoring. The bathroom situation. The sleeping situation. And as my mom tells us, the constant chirps from five iPhones all night long as various family members received text messages, emails, etc.

(She's just bitter, as the lone non-iPhoner of the group.)  (Right, mom?)

So, there you have it- a quick wrap-up as fall wraps up.

I am savoring these moments because this week will be intense! Producing every morning beginning at 6:15am. No complains; just lots of coffee. :)

And then, it's Thanksgiving week!

So savor your Sunday- and here's to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...