Friday, November 25, 2011

Maizy's Thanksgiving

I have so much to blog about!

Like, how much food I've eaten over the past 3 days.

Or how I'm dreading a bridesmaid dress fitting tomorrow after 3 said days of eating.

But you know who's having the best time of all?



This girl.

Maizy's Thanksgiving holiday includes:

*terrorizing my sister & I (sharing a room) every night
*her favorite- breakfast
*running up the stairs and downstairs
*her second favorite- dinner
*sleeping on my sister's head
*lots of visitors (all for her, of course)
*taking daily naps with my sister (do you see a theme here?)
*looking out the window




We're having a great getaway.

Maizy has never been more spoiled and loved on than she has the past three days. And we still have another day and night to go!

She is going to have serious withdrawls when we get back to Tulsa.

So am I; after eating five meals a day, my pre-Christmas "diet" is going to be a rude awakening.

Oh well. We still have one more day and night- and we're going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...