Sunday, August 29, 2010

VIP Lounge: Party Blogs I Love

I find that a majority of the blogs I read have to do with party planning and food & wine. So, today, I thought I would share a few of my favorite "celebration" blogs with you!


Speaking of party planning... I have a few fun parties in the works right now! Two baby showers... and hopefully (fingers crossed) a house-warming party in the near future! Of course, as the details are finalized, you will find all updates right here at Lindsay's Lounge... or you can easily click on the "VIP Lounge" button to get all caught up at once!

Enjoy!

Birthday Girl is a great resource for all things birthday-related- from inspiration boards to adorable DIY details!


Eat Drink Pretty features all kinds of parties, from birthday bashes to shower soirees. She features "real" parties that readers submit- along with DIY ideas and food/drink inspiration!


The Sweetest Occasion is another great source for DIY projects, but also includes links to online vendors and great photos for inspiration.



And finally, just for kicks, this blog- Brunellos Have More Fun. A fun read all about vino, and also very educational! She features a good variety of wines I've never heard of but can't wait to try.


Happy Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...