Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Musings

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was full and wonderful, indeed!  Bachelorette parties, baseball games & afternoon naps... what more can you ask for!

Today is my sweet mom's birthday!  Here she is with her girlfriends in college....






We had a BLAST at my friend Leah's bachelorette party this weekend.  Pedicures, Italian food for dinner, champagne, and a stay at a gorgeous hotel.  More pictures to follow!

A very sweet man who I worked with at KTUL passed away last night.  I feel so sad for his family today- but it was a gentle reminder that life on this Earth is fleeting.  It's comforting to know we have a Lord & savior who is waiting for us when our time on Earth is finished.  I am so thankful today for that knowledge, and I'm hugging my loved ones a little tighter today.  What joy to know there is light in the darkness!

This week, I'll be blogging my little heart out.  I have lots of pictures and videos to share!  :)  

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...