Thursday, June 17, 2010

Favorite Blogs

Wow... how is it possible that a week has crept by so slowly, yet I'm surprised it's already Thursday?

I know I committed to "blogging my little heart out" earlier this week, with promises of pictures, videos and more. And unfortunately (as you can tell) that didn't happen!

Every spare moment I had this week, I was either loading up on coffee, making vanilla coke runs to Sonic (ooooooh, that sounds so good right now!) or taking naps on the office couch after hours. (Awkward story for another day.)

So, it was no surprise when the doctor told me this morning that the small virus I've been fighting is due to being a bit stressed and rundown the past couple of months. All of those naps started to make sense!

I guess all of the weddings, showers, parties and out-of-town trips caught up with me a bit. So, I plan on doing a lot of sleeping this weekend!

In honor of being a bit... boring, you can say- I thought I'd share some of my favorite blogs with you all!

I find myself gravitating towards blogs that have to do with party planning and design... friends & family... love... pets... politics... fashion... food... travel... and just for good laughs!

So here are a few of my faves...
Decorations & Parties:
Food:
Fashion:
Travel:
Daily Crack-Up:
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...