Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011, Thanks For The Memories!

Happy New Year's Eve!

A part of me can't believe an entire year has come and gone. A year full of challenges and triumphs, growth & healing. And another part of me feels like just yesterday, I was ringing in 2011... a fresh start.

For someone who struggles with change like I do, I'm never nostalgic about New Year's Eve. I'm always ready to usher in a new year.

I guess some of it is knowing it's inevitable; a new year always comes at midnight on December 31st.



And a lot of that comes from a foundation rooted in faith; hope for the future.

My heart could burst today, this final day of 2011, with all of the blessings of the year.


I turned 27.


I adopted a sweet little nugget.


These people... my second family.


I fell in love with a sweet little nugget. 


I swam.


I traveled to San Diego.


It snowed.


I drank (lots of) wine with my best friend.


I watched my baby brother graduate high school.


I produced a variety show.


I baked pies with The Pioneer Woman.


I finished a sprint triathlon.




He turned two.


She turned one.


One year anniversary.


Freelance project.... that continues well into 2012.

What an incredible year!

Goodbye 2011; thanks for the memories.

2012- here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your 2011 recap! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like 2011 was an amazing year; my wish for you is that 2012 is even better! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...