Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Office Inspirations

Yep, here we go again... another Wednesday night post! What IS it about Wednesday that compels me to write a blog post?! Maybe it's a half-way-through-the-week kind of thing? There's no telling.

My post on Monday was all about my design "style" and my love of prints. And today... it's all things office related. (Well, and one thing alcohol related. Keep reading for that!)

I am currently revamping my office ever since I moved my cute Ikea cube cabinets from the office into the living room to serve as my TV stand.

It's a perfect fit for the living room.

But the bare wall, the scattered papers, the general disorder in my office? Not a perfect fit. It's time to make the ultimate investment: a desk.

Here's the one I have my eye on:
Adorable, huh? I have a perfect "L" shape in my guest room, and I love the way this West Elm desk curves perfectly into a little nook. Plus, I love the file drawers. I need those. Desperately.

Even Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere has a cute desk from West Elm. If I didn't have so much... "stuff"... I would love the simplicity of this desk.
Jenn over at MadeByGirl is always featuring cute houses... and this office set-up is SO me. I love the cubes. Yeah, yeah, I have a thing for cubes.

Finally... let's get to the alcohol!

Emily at Cupcakes & Cashmere has this cute bar cart in her house. I know it's a little rustic (or rusted?)- I need something just a tad bit more refined- but it's definitely the sort of thing I want for my living room. With all of the company I have, it's nice to have a bottle of red and a couple of wine glasses within reaching distance. :)

So, there you go. Another Wednesday post for 'ya! I can't WAIT to post pictures of my house when it's "finished"!

(Homeowners... will I ever feel finished?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...