Monday, March 14, 2011

Keep Going

I was going to write a really silly post tonight about being so tired, and having so much on my to-do list, and wondering how it's all going to get done.

But then I think of what's happening in Japan, then I see the videos and images and my heart hurts.

And we all go about our day- because, I truly from the bottom of my heart believe we heal and move foward and go on with life by living- but sometimes tragedy sticks with you a little bit. You realize life is fragile and mother nature is unpredictable and heck, mankind is unpredictable.

So, I'll save my whiny post for another night. I'll shut down my computer and enjoy the simple pleasure of laying my head down on my pillow. I'll count my blessings and say a prayer and wake up to another busy day.

Because that's all we can do, just keep going, going, going. We owe it to each other- our families and friends, and strangers across the world, to just wake up and tackle another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...