Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Inspirations

Happy Tuesday!

It's Tuesday, right? Whew. It could be Thursday. Or some imaginary day in between Tuesday and Wednesday that makes the week seem even longer.

The days are long. Yet they fly by. And in between auctions, I find time to browse my blogs. And this week, I've found TWO blogs I absolutely love. Love, love, love.

Lately, I'm drawn to blogs that showcase DIY projects or home decor. Duh, because I'm still decorating my house.

So, without further ado, here are my two current favorites:

I went to high school with Hannah Flora , and she has a great flair for interior design- which you can see on her cute blog. (Plus, she lives in NYC and finds cool stuff on the street that she takes turns into little gems! Sweet.)

She recently helped a friend redecorate her apartment. I have to say, I adore the use of a cute, functional desk as a sofa table.

And this bedroom- love. Especially the two side tables at the foot of the bed.

And then, there's Cape 27.

Sigh. I love this blog.


Since I'm obsessed with all things chalkboard, I just adore this chalkboard wall calendar. Where can I pull this off? My office, maybe?


A better look.

Although considering the goofballs in my life, it would take one hand swipe across the calendar to send me into a Type-A tizzy. Smeared chalk is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Ah, well. Inspiration! I love it. (Mom, aka interior decorater assistant, can we pull any of this off?)

I hope you all have an inspiring Wednesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...