Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Show And Tell Trailer

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone's week is off to a pleasant start. The mornings here are FREEZING cold but by afternoon it has just been gorgeous. I can't wait for my run later today!

As you guys know, I helped produce a variety show here in Tulsa a few months back. We are currently in the process of putting together a finalized 30 minute show to shop around to local networks. We're also starting work on our second show... set to open sometime in February! More details soon.

I thought I'd share the promo from our last show with you guys. It was certainly a labor of love, and we are all very proud of the finished product. And while the talent and the show itself is great- I have to say, the crew is just fantastic. There's something amazing about bringing a group of people together to work on something solely because they care.

It's all about finding your passion, people.

So, here you go! The trailer from our last show. Enjoy.


Show and Tell With Peter Bedgood from Peter Bedgood on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...