Monday, September 27, 2010

A Sick Day Post

Oh, boy.
Remember that sore throat I was talking about last week?
Well... it's morphed into a full-on cold. I am sniffling, coughing, aching... the works. My co-workers banned me from the studio, so I'm home sick for the first time since starting this job 2 years ago.
So, I'm sitting here working on a few work projects...
... catching up on my DVR shows...
... and updating the blog, of course. :)
So, here are a few updates!
First and foremost:
Welcome to the world, baby James Bannasch!
If I could hop the Atlantic right now to visit, I would in a heart beat.
Second:
The Volvo is back in my garage! I got a surprise phone call late Friday saying it was repaired and ready for pick-up a week early. Hallelujah.
Third:
I spent a fantastic (and much-needed) weekend home with the family. I saw my brother's drumline competition, watched Sooner football (close one, boys) and ate, ate, ate.
And, finally...
I'm working on a fun project I can't wait to share details about soon! (I know, what a tease.)
I don't know about ya'll, but October is looking mighty busy for me! Check back in the coming days for fun "VIP Lounge" posts!
Time to get back to my sniffling, coughing and aching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...