Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Last week, I started a new trend out in the blogosphere.

Remember?  It was a new take on Wordless Wednesday.  I call it, "Share iPhone Photos and Give a Small Caption Wednesday."

Remember how catchy it was?  And how you ran to your blog and immediately posted your own iphone photos?  Yes?  Anyone?!

Well, it's that time of week again... so here we go!

Starbucks: An important part of every travel experience, especially those that include Tulsa International Airport.

The W Hotel, Dallas.  This is the pool up on the 17th floor.  Uh-mazing, huh?!  Great views of the city.  (No, I did not swim.)

The gorgeous chandeliers at the W hotel bar.

Me, in a chair.  At the W hotel bar.

Bryan, in the same chair.  At the W hotel Bar.


Dad, lounging at the W hotel bar.  After one too many.

Kidding!  I'm just blessed with a father who has little concern for public opinion.

Good thing I'm nothing like that.

For some reason, this picture has made me laugh every day this week.  My sister, in her bedroom, sad.  

Hilarious!

Happy Wordless Wednesday!  

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you this weekend too! Hope that you have a BLAST at the lake this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...