Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bachelorette Party: Sneak Peak

One of my best friends, Leah, is getting married in... wow, two months from yesterday!  July 17th!

Here we are, the night she got engaged last summer.  I am SO honored to be her maid of honor! 

Her wedding is going to be gorgeous.  Her entire theme/color scheme has been based off of a peacock feather.  Lots of deep jewel tones.  I can't wait for the big day!

Of course, before we send her off to get married....

.... we need to CELEBRATE!

I had the lovely and talented Cari Rankin over at m.press design the invitations.  How cute did they turn out?!  I asked her to incorporate the teal, purple & black "peacock" colors... and I just loved the skyline design.

We listed the "weekend events" on the back... complete with a high heel!

We're getting pedicures during the day, having wine & appetizers and a shower that evening at Ciao on Brookside... and then crashing that night at the newly renovated Mayo hotel.

Of course, we have a few "surprises" up our sleeves... but you'll just have to wait to read more about those!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! The invite design is fantastic! You girls are going to have so much fun. I will need a full report, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...