Monday, May 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures

It's Monday, so how about a couple of simple pleasures to kick the week off?



Simple Pleasure #1:  The Lake.  I have TOTAL lake brain today.  It started yesterday at the grocery store, when I saw the bloody mary mix.  (Because, nothing's better than kicking off a lake day with a BM.)

It continued today, driving to work, when I daydreamed of wake boarding and jumping off of the boat house roof into the lake.

Can't wait to get all of this fun on video this year!

Ah, summer.

Simple pleasure #2:  Coffee dates.  I have one tonight, and I plan on sipping a grande skinny vanilla latte.  Or maybe an iced skinny vanilla latte.  Either way... I can't wait!

What are your simple pleasures today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...