Monday, October 25, 2010

Manic Monday

My Monday morning started out with two emergency phone calls from work... before 7am.

And I prayed the entire drive to work, knowing that a day that starts with two emergency phone calls before 7am always means a very... long... day.

A long day it was, indeed. Lately, I feel like I have one extremely long day after another. I know that's probably emotions talking. I'm worn out from weeks of moving and a never-ending list of to-do's.

Today was days of over-extending coming to a point. My patience was gone before I had my first cup of coffee. I feel like I'm stretched too thin, committed to so many things that I can only put half of myself into.

And, the tears came when I came home to no cable... yet again.

Can't a girl get a night of mindless TV after a manic Monday?!

Sigh. I know this is one of my whinier posts. Does anyone else out there hear me on this one?

Here's to a Tuesday of... fewer to-do's. :)

1 comment:

  1. You poor girl! When you're done with auctions you should take a few days off. Work on the house a little and then REST!!! It would do you a world of good to do something just for you. XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...