Saturday, October 16, 2010

Delicious Fall

Happy Saturday, readers! I can't WAIT to show you how the house is coming along. I am completely "moved in." Now comes the fun part... un-packing and hanging things on the walls! But I'm not in any huge hurry on that. I want to put everything in just the right place.

I spent most of this morning catching up on 2 days worth of blogs, and stumbled across a few delicious fall recipes from two of my favorite food bloggers. I may make both of these this weekend as a "welcome home" gift to myself.


Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts with Maple Glaze by Joy The Baker. Come on, these look amazing.

And Apple and Cheddar Scones by Smitten Kitchen. These look a bit fancier- but who doesn't love an afternoon scone.

Any fall recipes you're trying this weekend? Link 'em up in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...