Saturday, October 9, 2010

Emo

Blogger now has a new feature that allows you to track your blog “stats.”

Hello, Canada! You like me! You really like me!

Something about my blog resonates with you. So, thanks for reading. And Happy Thanksgiving!
I also learned that I get my highest amount of readership when I write… “emo” posts.
I mean no offense by that term. It’s one used loosely around my household.

To me, “emo” is… emotional. A bit dark, intense, or slightly uncomfortable/awkward/unsettling.

Let me say that this definition of emo is NOT Webster approved. In fact, the “Lindsay” definition of emo is somewhat broad. Example: I consider heavy metal and non-Starbucks coffee emo.

Anyway, the point of this post is… something clicks for you all when I write from my heart. Real, meaty topics that might be a bit uncomfortable or intense.
And, I’m so flattered by that. I am most proud of the posts I write that are raw and very… me.
So, thanks for reading! If emo isn’t your thing… just click on the VIP Lounge button for lots of “fluff”!

Fluff… a “Lindsay” definition for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...