Sunday, October 3, 2010

Feeling Gray

As I start to plan colors and themes for each room in the new house, there's one color I just adore....
gray!
Purple has always been one of my favorite colors, and I just think purple and gray look so pretty together.
Eventually, I'd love to get a new couch. This gray couch would look awesome with a couple of purple pillows.

Obviously, since I love all things bird-related and have a couple of bird cages... I adore this branch side table.

I love these gray-striped sheets. And how cute would they look with a solid purple duvet cover in my bedroom?


... and, yes it's not gray, but I adore this little bar cart for my backyard.
I found all of this over at West Elm.
What colors are you falling for this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...