Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where'd She Go?

Hi, followers! So sorry I've been MIA the past couple of weeks. (I mean, not that I think you're crying every day that I don't write a post, but... hopefully you are.) LOL.
Anyways- I figured it would be helpful to explain why I'm so busy at this point every month, since these lapses in blogging may happen from time to time.
I work for the broadcast leg of an auction company. And every month, I produce a broadcast called "Live from the Lawn." So for two weeks out of every month, we are broadcasting up to 12 hours a day. Yes, you read that correctly! TWELVE HOURS. (Don't worry, we eat a few meals in there. I think.)
If you've ever been to an auction, you know that the auctioneers stand in front of a property to auction it off. Well... the purpose of "Live from the Lawn" is to allow people in any state, even globally, to bid on a home via their computer.
This is one of our adorable hosts and a friend of mine, Allison.
My attempt at "artsy." Check out Allison's blog- it's adorable!
Here's the rest of my crew, minus our editor Matt (check out his blog here) and our Auction Clerk, Justin. From left to right- Chris, Tim & Bonnie.

Our next broadcast starts Wednesday, March 17th and runs through the end of the month. Log on to watch, will you? Go to www.auctionnetwork.com.

I always appreciate feedback, both negative and positive. So, I want to know- with Spring (nearly) here, what big projects do you have going on at work? What's taking up your time these days?

Staying sane,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...