Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring!

Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday! Here in Tulsa, we're kicking off the first day of Spring with a snowstorm. Oklahoma clearly needs to have a chat with its neighboring states about what constitutes appropriate spring weather in the South. Because this ain't cuttin' it.

Here's a little video of the snow we're seeing right now....


In other news- I just saw Avatar for the first time! Talk about an incredible movie. I had heard it's the modern day "Dances with Wolves"- and since I just saw that movie for the first time a few weekends ago (when it was warm & 70 degrees outside)... I can say, the comparisons are correct.

Another item- thanks for giving support to my guest bloggers this week! It was a refreshing change of pace to have my friends and family post blogs for me during my busy work time. There are still plenty of guest posts to come- including one tomorrow from my girl Brittany over at The Leengo- so keep stopping in! :) We're about to wrap up the "travel" portion of the guest blogging... and move onto fitness.

I guess that wraps it up. Tonight- BC & I are celebrating a friend's birthday with dinner at Osaka- a restaurant where they cook your food right in front of you. BC's never been to a place like this, so it should be fun. :) I'm already hungry!

Enjoy your day- whether it's sunny & warm... or snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...