Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sisters & Brothers

Howdy, ya'll! Hope everyone is having a great week. My sister was less than pleased that I posted that "frat house shenanigan" video the other day... so of course I'd like to post another video. And this time, she and my brother are singing. :) Joy! Turn up the speakers!

There's a (small) period of time I can go without seeing my family before I start to get antsy. I was just watching a few videos on my newly updated Vimeo account (which you can find here) and it makes my heart ache. Even though you won't find one single serious video in the bunch- they all make me miss my family. I've said it once and I'll say it again... my sister and my brothers are 3 extensions of me. And don't even get me started on mom & dad.

I'll be home in a few weeks to watch my youngest brother graduate high school. He's the only one of the crew I can remember in vivid detail as an infant. Changing diapers, carrying him, making him play pillow house, watching him grow up. I don't remember life without Ali, and with Timmy it's just a bit foggy around the edges- but Mikey, I remember it all. So watching him graduate... it makes me proud and nostalgic and old, all at once.

Ah, well. I'll ponder that fact over the course of the next two weeks leading up to his graduation.

So, without further ado, here is a... duet?... of sorts, brought to you by Alison Leigh & Timothy William.

I think we might be able to take this act on the road.





Hero Music Video from Lindsay O'Donnell on Vimeo.




And here's one more of my youngest brother, the one with... *ahem*... real talent. :)


Mikey Playing The Drums from Lindsay O'Donnell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...