Monday, May 16, 2011

3 on a Monday

Hello and happy Monday! Can Mondays be happy? I tell ya... this Monday tried to make me unhappy. It tried to stress me out and make me want to eat lots of sweets and at the very least, make me very very cranky.

But I persevered! I said no, I will not let Monday give me the blues. And so it didn't. The power of positive thinking, people. Believe it.

Today, on this Monday-that-actually-went-ok, I would like to share with you 3 thoughts. The first, this:

1) I have a Bible verse of the week. It's a classic, but I would like to write it down right here so I can refer back to it all week long, when Tuesday tries to stress me out or Thursday or Saturday when I'm working. (Yeah... boo.)

So, here we go:
"But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

I'm especially loving the idea of being patient, kind and having self-control. Self-control... especially in the snacking/aka I-love-M&M's department. (Yes, I realize I'm being especially literal with that one.)

2) Vimeo! After an 8 month hiatus, I have started posing a slew of back-logged videos. Go watch 'em! Laugh with me! Or let me laugh alone. Either way... they make me laugh. Here's a teaser:

3) I go to San Diego in less than 3 months! Woo hoo!

So, there's my top 3 on a Monday. Anyone else like to share their top 3? Come on... even if you caught the Monday crankies... it will make you feel better.

Here's to a happy Tuesday, too!

3 comments:

  1. Happy tuesday seester...can you stop posting embarrassing videos of me. Thanks!

    My three:
    1) im going to the MAVS/thuder game tonight...jealous :)
    2)In 6 hours I will be pre-game drinking on a patio on this gorgeous day
    3) I get to go to San Diego in less than 3 months!! YAY!!!

    Its the little things in life dont ya think :) MISSSSSS YOU LIKE CRAZZZZZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, I love your three! SUPER jealous you're going to the game... and pre-drinking... and can't wait to be in SD with you! (BTW... I will not stop posting videos of you. Ever.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine. but if you could not pause the video where it looks like I have 8 chins...that would be appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...