Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrating My Mom!

Happy Sunday, everyone! And more importantly- Happy Mother's Day!



I am one lucky girl. I am one of the rare 27 year olds who has a great relationship with her mom. In fact- I'd easily call my mom one of my best friends. She's the first person I call when I need a good cry or to share good news; she's my biggest fan and supporter (and I am certainly hers!) and she has taught me what it means to be a strong, independent woman. She has instilled in me the importance of love and family and hard work. Yes, today I am proud, honored and glad to wish my mom a very Happy Mother's Day!

I always feel like I come up short on days like Mother's Day. Because, really, what you give someone, tell someone, who has brought so much to your life? Who gave you life? And it's especially hard when you don't live in the same city.

So, mom, the best I can do today is give you my words. I love you SO much!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lindsay Lou! I am a very blessed mom to have you, Ali, Timmy & Mikey........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...