Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I just got home from a fabulous and much-needed weekend in Plano with the family! My brother drove down from OU, so the whole gang was in town. Here's a iphone picture recap of our weekend...

Mom & Ali met me at The Nest Boutique for the POST Blog Social Thursday night. So fun!

Mom & I. You can read my recap of the social (and see a few wish list items/do some Christmas shopping) here!

Friday night, we all went to my brother's last high school football game to watch him perform in the band.

My brother played the drums in the middle of the performance and rocked it. You can see the video here.

And Saturday morning, we went to Mikey's last drumline show. They did a great job- I love listening to the drumline.

The rest of the weekend was spent laying on the couch, eating good food, and- unfortunately- watching the Sooners lose. Badly.

I love weekends in Plano. I'm trying to take more time to go "home" for rest weekends like these, where I can just enjoy my family.

But the weekend of rest is over! This week is busy, busy, busy. Parties, cocktails with new friends, blogger meet-up... it's a glamorous life, people! :) AND... have you bought your ticket yet for the variety show? It's next weekend! Click here to get your ticket... they're selling fast!

Here's to hoping everyone has a smooth Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...