Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat! (Who can finish up the song?)

I love this time of year. In the past, the holidays have been very stressful. Trying to find time for holiday get-togethers, trips home to see the family, and yes... the ever-lovely Christmas budget can make me feel more like scrooge than Santa.

To avoid stress this year, I'm getting my shopping done early... and I'm sticking to a pretty strict budget. I'm also planning my family time and get-togethers ahead of time, and trying to focus on the real reason for the season. So, no stress.

Plus, Starbucks Peppermint Mochas help. A lot.

I'm working on a "Christmas Guide" post with some of my favorite shops to find Christmas goodies. Tune in for that tomorrow!

Today... here's a glimpse at my own personal Christmas wish list. :)

Anything and everything from The Vintage Pearl. I LOVE their stuff, and these leather cuffs are so perfect.

I'm a tad obsessed right now with all things travel-related. My guest room/office is more commonly referred to as "the travel room"... and since New York City is one of my favorite destinations, I believe this map via Made By Girl would be perfect on my wall.

I also love this print with "hello" in a bunch of different languages, also found at Made By Girl.

I have been looking for the perfect vintage globe for my guest room, too. I came across this designer that takes old, vintage globes and puts a new design on them. This Bon Voyage globe is my favorite.

Ok, ok... this is DEFINITELY not going to be waiting under the tree this year... but a girl can dream! :) I have debated the ipad for months now, and my conclusion... I love it. I want it.

What's on your Christmas wish list?

1 comment:

  1. Won't you please put a penny in the old man's hat! If you haven't got a penny...a hey penny will do...if you haven't got a hey penny...God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...