Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ramblings of a Red-Head

*Disclaimer: This post is long and rambling.*

Updates!

It's been a crazy few days around here. First off, an update on the little guy. Toby is doing so much better- he's eating on his own and his energy is definitely coming back- but he still needs to gain weight. So, send prayers his way! We all need it.

My mom has been here since Sunday to help make sure he eats since I have to be at work. What a huge blessing that has been! It comforts me so much to know he has company all day long with someone who loves him (almost) as much as me. :)

You guys with furry kids know how hard this is! I hate seeing him sick. I haven't slept well at all this week.

And, I keep thinking about how things like this will happen when I have a human baby. I hope I can pull it together better than I am right now.

Or else... mom will be here... a LOT. :)

Onto more exciting news- Leah gets married this weekend! I can't wait for the big day! I have the shoes... (oooooh, the shoes. can't wait to show those off!) the hair appointment... the luncheon dress... the rehearsal dinner dress... and the toast, ready to go.

Well- almost ready. Toasts are nerve-wracking! Even for a red-headed blabber mouth like me.

Speaking of toasts- can I share my new favorite blog with you all? If you love wine... click here. You won't regret it. So cute.

That's it for now! I'm planning a few fun "updates" for my blog. Just like a child (or even a furry child) blogs take a lot of work, I'm learning! Finding time to write... time to take pictures... it's a job in itself.

But, a job I would gladly love to spend all of my time doing! So, stay tuned for some fun things in store.

I'll update throughout the big "wedding weekend."

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...