Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girlfriend Loves to Travel

Happy Wednesday! I know it's been a few days, and you've all been holding your breath... :)

I'm feeling inspired tonight to write about traveling. Do you enjoy traveling? I sure do. I've gotten to see some amazing places in my 25 (almost 26) years of life. I like traveling with my friends. I like traveling with my family. I like traveling with my honey. I even like traveling with my co-workers. Usually. :) (kidding!!) (maybe!)
One of my New Year's Resolutions this year is to travel more for fun- So, in honor of that commitment, over the next week or so- I am going to post some of my favorite trips ever. And THEN... i'll tell you my "travel wish list" for 2010. :)
But right now, I ask you to channel Jay-Z and Alesha Keys... 'cause we're in New York... concrete jungle where dreams are made of....

.....there's nothing you can't do....
... now you're in New York....
... these streets will make you feel brand new...

... the lights will inspire you....

... lets hear it for New York, New York, New York...

*Credits: my seester, my mom, my cousins, Jay-Z and Alesha Keys*
I've been to New York 4 times, and it never gets old.
Happy Travels,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...