Saturday, January 16, 2010

Breakfast For Dinner, and Other Important Matters

Tonight, BC & I are making breakfast for dinner. YUM. Doesn't that just sound amazing? I love breakfast for dinner. We used to do that when I was growing up- scrambled eggs and bacon. And since I rarely eat breakfast, it's always a nice treat.

Here is one thing I've been waiting to try: The Pioneer Woman's Sour Cream Pancakes. I have her cookbook, and they look delish.



They can be found in this little gem of a cookbook, also known as my culinary bible. Do you own it? You should.

I've been thinking about food a lot lately. Spinach artichoke dip; chips and queso; STEAK; cupcakes. WINE. COKE. SWEET TEA. I think it's because I went from working out 3 times a month to working out nearly every day- and my appetite has increased! GREATLY.


I also have low blood sugar and become extremely irritable if I don't eat when I need to. People who love me, and even those who don't, can attest to this.


I'm not alone; my sister suffers from low blood sugar, too. Not in this picture, obviously.

Speaking of cupcakes....


Sprinkes Cupcakes. Have you ever been? There's one in my hometown- and probably more places- but BOY, are they good. Little pieces of heaven.

Does anyone else find these as addicting as I do??

(Grumble, grumble.) I'm reaady for pancakes, eggs and bacon.
Blood Sugar Dropping Dangerously Low,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...