Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Sunday- and Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommas out there! Especially one in particular, mine!


Being a good mom is such a huge accomplishment- so when a good mom is also her daughter's good friend, I'd say that's a job well done! :) 

I'm so thankful that my mom is my closest friend. Someone I can share everything with, who is always looking out for me, guarding my heart & fighting my battles when I can't, and encouraging me and pushing me along when I can.

She's also a great "nanny-kat" to Maizy. We love you, mom!

Days like today make it hard to live in a different state than your family. Right now, my 3 siblings and both parents are at a movie. They went to church together today, they're having dinner together tonight. My heart is so full that they are celebrating my mom together- but it's also hard to be four hours away, missing out on all of the fun!

So I've busied myself with church, a bike ride AND run (tri countdown: 2 weeks), a little yard work (HA) and now some R & R on the couch.

I have a busy week of training on tap at FOX this week, too! (Did you all see my last post? New job!)

Lots of changes, lots of adjustments. And more to come on all of that this week.

But for today- give your mom a phone call, or better yet- a hug!

Mom, your hug today is virtual- but I love you just the same! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...