Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fun Times Ahead

Long week on tap!

We start our monthly "Live from the Lawn" broadcast tomorrow- producing auctions 12 hours a day.

Well, that's a bit dramatic. I won't be producing 12 hours. Just 8 or 10!

Then, Saturday night in Norman to celebrate my brother's 21st.

We're staying at our favorite hotel, where tiny beds and glorious breakfasts reign!

In two weeks I'll be camping with friends! Real tent camping! A bucket list item!

And in no time, I'll be here:




My other other home sweet home. Water, trees, sky & boat. What more do you need?

Fun times ahead!

Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. I miss your lake house! LOL! I can't wait to hear about your camping trip;) Someday we should go glamping like on real housewives oc! Hope you are having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...