Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Musings

I keep saying it, week after week....

...but I'll say it again: 2012 is off to the craziest start!

Friday night, I participated in a charity singles auction and celebrated my birthday with family & friends. I'll post more about that this week, once I get all of the pictures together! But boy, was that a fun night.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here- and I can't believe March begins this week! (After my real birthday on Tuesday, of course. Not trying to skip too far ahead here.)

I can feel my body dragging just a little bit. Since January 1, I have been going going going, non-stop. And as I continue to check things off the "master list" of events this year, I find I need a little more sleep... a little more down time, just to stay sane and healthy.

So, today I will spend some uninterrupted quiet time buried in my devotional. My run won't be rushed. I'll enjoy the weather, and enjoy this sweet girl:



Hope you have a wonderful Sunday on tap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...