Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Week In Pictures

Happy Sunday! What a whirlwind week it's been! I feel like a new mom AND a working mom at the same time. Yes, I'm talking about the joys of having a new kitten. I'm so thankful my mom has been here this week to help me out. Between work and an energetic bundle of fluff... I'm not sure what I would have done without her help! I better get this under control... if I can't balance life with a kitten, what will motherhood be like?! I guess I have a few years to work on that. :)

Here's a glimpse at my week in pictures. Thank goodness for the iphone to help document my favorite moments!

My youngest brother's high school graduation. I flew to Dallas to join my family and watch Mikey walk across the stage! SO proud of him. We had a great brunch afterwards at the Palm restaurant in the West End. Fun family time.

... followed by more fun family time in my parent's pool! See that little arbor over there? My dad built it. I'd LOVE one in my own backyard. (Hint, hint.)

Of course, the princess herself. This was taken 3 days ago, when she slept through the night like a sweet angel. Since then, she has taken to not sleeping through the night without being held and biting my nose at random throughout the night. But she's still a baby (6 weeks now!) so I'll give her a pass. :)

One of her new favorite perches... the back of the couch.

I helped produce a video shoot at a ranch my company is auctioning in July. It's called "Sonrise Ranch"- and it's beautiful. (Except for the tick I found on my chest when I got home. Gross.)

A French 75 at Vintage 1740. Gin, champagne, lemon... deliciousness in a glass.

And of course, fun times with friends. So thankful these goofballs are not just co-workers, but friends too.

So there's my week in pictures! We're in the blazing days of summer- where did the last year go?! When I'm not working or entertaining Maizy, I'm trying to squeeze in runs and bike rides without passing out from heat exhaustion.

Stay tuned! This week I'm kicking off a summer checklist of must-do's and see's of the season!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...