Saturday, April 9, 2011

Placemats and Rings

I'm in the midst of a wonderful Tulsa weekend. The weather has that warmth to it that either lends itself to a beautiful, sunny day... or severe weather and tornados. You never know what you're going to get in Oklahoma! But I'm soaking it up. I had a great patio evening last night, a long run with a friend this morning... and the rest of the weekend is up in the air! I'm going to enjoy the slow pace for a change.


Of course that means I have plenty of time to browse a few websites for some new things I'm crushing on. :)


How adorable are these chalkboard placemats? I'm a big fan of chalkboard stuff. I have a giant chalkboard in my kitchen, chalkboard recycle bins, chalkboard china, and on and on. I think these placemats would fit right in. :)


I'm also really loving the idea of getting a new ring lately. I'm not sure why- maybe I just deserve it. :) I love these new Spinner Rings from Vintage Pearl. ... and a little higher on the price spectrum... I love this knot ring from Tiffany's. Decisions, decisions.... I hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday! Soak it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...