Wednesday, April 20, 2011

'morning, house!

Good morning! It's beautiful-and chilly!- out there today... at least here in Eastern Oklahoma. April wreaks havoc on the temperature; one minute you have the a/c on, the next minute you're cranking up the heat. So, let's take a vote and move on to summer! I'm ready for warm, warm, warm. And lake.


Yes, I know come July/August... I will eat my words.



But my house seems to be enjoying Spring! The grass is greening up, my plants are coming back to life. I met Heather for a 6am run this morning- and maybe it was the early morning light or the delirium of 4 hours of sleep- but my house struck me as especially cute today. :)

Yep, it's official- life is good!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...