Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's My Party

A week from today, I will be 26 years old. And, I'm one of those people that is actually really okay with the years passing by. Every one just gets better than the last. Every year has it's challenges, it's ups and downs. But, 25 was a good year. And, I imagine 26 will be even better. There is SO much to look forward to, and I know I will continue to grow- spiritually, mentally, as a woman, as a daughter, sister, cousin, friend, girlfriend.



I just don't want to grow horizontally. But as long as this is in the picture...



... things aren't looking good in that department.

So, in honor of my 26th- I am going to spend the next week focusing on 26 things worth celebrating.

Here we go!

#1: The bundle of joy in my arms, Toby.
#2: The wedding of one of my best friends, Leah.
#3: BC. What a guy.

#4: Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Lattes

Tune in tomorrow for a few more things I'm celebrating.

It doesn't have to be your birthday week to think about all of the things worth celebrating in your life! What's on your list today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...