Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 3

Tired of my "things worth celebrating" posts yet? Well too bad... because we still have 6 days left! :) Here are a few more things...


#9: The Fab Five. Friends since high school, middle school, even elementary school. Keepers of secrets. Masters of everything. My girls, for life.

#10: Relax Riesling. Nothing better to celebrate with. Or relax with, for that matter.

#11: My brothers. TW & MJ- love you both. You make me laugh and keep me cool.

#12: A good thunderstorm. We're about to head into the crazy weather season here in Oklahoma, and I can't believe i'm saying this, but after this insane winter... bring on the hail and tornado sirens!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I second your motion for crazy weather! I'll take rain any day over freezing temps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...